Manure spreader Universal spreader Silage / Loading Trailers Forage transport trailer Configuration Technical Data Brochures Product films Pictures Grain transfer wagon VARIO system
Forage Transport Trailer
The use of modern transport vehicles is a critical part of a successful harvest. One important link in this chain is the correct forage transport trailer.
- driving stability
- pulling quality
- easy on grass and tires
- Boogie chassis with extremely low pivoting point optimises driving comfort
- hydrostatic suspension
- conical design
- 14 mm round steel chains with a tensile strength of 25 t eachs
- scraper floor is mechanically driven from both sides
- steel floor
- volume: 33 - approx. 65 ³
- unloading: approx. 12,2 m/min.
- max. gross weight: 20 - 34 t
- spring mounted drawbar
- hydraulically lockable follow-up axle
- angled front wall - can be folded down hydraulically
- spot lights (option)
- forced steering (option)
Please click on the picture to open / download the flyer.